POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Can't combine heightfield and mesh Server Time
15 Jun 2024 18:53:08 EDT (-0400)
  Can't combine heightfield and mesh (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: Can't combine heightfield and mesh
Date: 16 Nov 2003 13:35:33
Message: <3fb7c375$1@news.povray.org>
When I combine a heightfield with mesh2 object, it crashes Moray. Sometimes
it renders it just fine, and I can work with it for a while, but eventually
it always crashes, and when I re-open the scene, most or all of it is lost,
even though it was saved before it crashed. Is this a bug or what?
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message