POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Configure views : Configure views Server Time: 16 Jun 2019 07:31:55 GMT
  Configure views
From: Gregor Szaktilla
Date: 14 Feb 2019 08:40:49
Hi there!

I am making my first steps with Moray 3.5/Win. I have been working with
Moray for DOS a very long time ago and I am used to see the things I'm
doing as lines/wireframes.

Now the views show somewhat shaded/solid objects hiding things if they
are behind them (even when selected). I searched the menus and some
settings dialogues but didn't find any setting that brings me back to my
beloved wireframe views.

Can anybody here tell me how to change that?

TIA

Gregor