POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Configure views Server Time
19 Mar 2024 00:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Configure views (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Gregor Szaktilla
Subject: Configure views
Date: 14 Feb 2019 03:40:49
Message: <5c652991$1@news.povray.org>
Hi there!

I am making my first steps with Moray 3.5/Win. I have been working with
Moray for DOS a very long time ago and I am used to see the things I'm
doing as lines/wireframes.

Now the views show somewhat shaded/solid objects hiding things if they
are behind them (even when selected). I searched the menus and some
settings dialogues but didn't find any setting that brings me back to my
beloved wireframe views.

Can anybody here tell me how to change that?

TIA

Gregor

Post a reply to this message

In case you haven't stumbled up the solution, pressing the number keys switches
rendering modes of the view that the mouse is over . 1 and 2 are solid, 3, 4,
and 5 are wireframe modes.
You can also select them from the menu that appears when you right-click over
the view name.

- Lutz