POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : my site has moved... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  my site has moved... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Dearmad
Subject: my site has moved...
Date: 3 May 2001 00:07:09
Message: <3AF0DAEB.3B3475A8@qwest.net>
hopefully more permanently- if only ISP's would
stop selling out to each other!

click link below if you're looking for Tweener's
home, and some other polyray/pov utils... DTA is
there too.

-peter
--
Obscure homebrewed graphics utilities and some
pictures:

Post a reply to this message

"Dearmad" <dea### [at] qwestnet> wrote in message
> click link below if you're looking for Tweener's
> home, and some other polyray/pov utils... DTA is
> there too.

You have some pretty nifty looking utilities there.  I like the idea of your
"Snow" program.  In fact, there's some demand for a Moray 3.3 plugin that
does just that.

BTW, I love "Fireflies"!

-Ian

Post a reply to this message