POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : my site has moved... : Re: my site has moved... Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:30:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my site has moved...
From: Dearmad
Date: 22 Jun 2001 17:23:22
Message: <3B33B775.77ABD78B@qwest.net>
Ian Burgmyer wrote:

> "Dearmad" <dea### [at] qwestnet> wrote in message
> > click link below if you're looking for Tweener's
> > home, and some other polyray/pov utils... DTA is
> > there too.
>
> You have some pretty nifty looking utilities there.  I like the idea of your
> "Snow" program.  In fact, there's some demand for a Moray 3.3 plugin that
> does just that.
>
> BTW, I love "Fireflies"!
>
> -Ian

Why thank you very much.

As to writing a plug-in; I'd really like to tackle an
animation one for Moray/POV but I'm neck deep into a
project that is taking every drop of creative juice I
have.  I'm just finishing my 7th(!) character model for
it and have one more person to craft before I can get
onto the proprs and sets... :o)

My understanding of math/animation has really improved
since I programmed most of my utils so when I'm
finished with "BPMF" I may return to polishing some and
grafting them onto MORAY with the SDK Lutz has.  Seems
Moray is a bit of a moving target, though, as a
platform, but what isn't?

-Peter
--
http://www.users.qwest.net/~dearmad