POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : Wow, this board IS dead. Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Wow, this board IS dead. (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Ken Matassa
Subject: Re: Wow, this board IS dead.
Date: 20 Sep 1999 23:40:16
Message: <37E6FEFF.1465@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

>   I would _really_ like to see a moray.unix newsgroup some day...

Me too! I'm installing SuSE Linux 6.1 right now and plan to leave Win
3.1 in the dust. (Not wanting to infect my system with later versions O
Microsoft's bug ridden bloat ware, I have fortunatly missed the Win
95/98 experiance.) I'm wishing real hard for a Linux port of Moray.

Ken Matassa

Post a reply to this message