POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : Wow, this board IS dead. : Re: Wow, this board IS dead. Server Time
23 Apr 2024 13:01:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wow, this board IS dead.
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 28 Dec 1999 14:49:42
Message: <38691456@news.povray.org>
Ken Matassa <kma### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message
news:37E### [at] pacbellnet...
> (Not wanting to infect my system with later versions O
> Microsoft's bug ridden bloat ware, I have fortunatly missed the Win
> 95/98 experiance.)

I'm still wondering how you can know that Windows 95/98 is bloatware and a
piece of crap if you've never tried it on your own systems.  I've had the
same views with it, ya know, running DOS and Win3.1, until I saw that it ran
better on my system then it did on my dad's.

Just for the note, I had a malfunctioning 486 DX2 80 (it was accidentally
overclocked for over three years) and Windows 95 worked perfect, even in
turbo mode, and on a 486 DX4 100 (they are BOTH AMDs), it was working O.K.,
but not perfect.

--
This message brought to you by:
-=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-