POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : GrassAndFlower Plugin ;) Server Time: 22 Jul 2014 13:24:48 GMT
  GrassAndFlower Plugin ;) (Message 1 to 10 of 10)  
From: Keith Hull
Subject: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;)
Date: 3 Aug 2005 18:22:39
Message: <42f10b6f@news.povray.org>
It wont be ready for a while but it's looking good.....

Hopefully Outlook will attach the piccy..


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download 'GrassAndFlowers.jpg' (121 KB)

Preview of image 'GrassAndFlowers.jpg'
GrassAndFlowers.jpg


 

From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Re: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;)
Date: 6 Aug 2005 14:22:44
Message: <jth9f1pura1l14qfeak3n0dp249cnnhkcc@4ax.com>
On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:25:42 +0100, "Keith Hull"
<me [at] khull666fsnetcouk> wrote:

>It wont be ready for a while but it's looking good.....
>
>Hopefully Outlook will attach the piccy.. 
>
When is it due out, April the first?
From your picy that's got to be a mock up. 
Please tell me I'm wrong :-)


Regards
        Stephen


Post a reply to this message

From: Keith Hull
Subject: Re: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;)
Date: 6 Aug 2005 17:08:45
Message: <42f4ee9d@news.povray.org>
Well, you asked for it, you are most definitely wrong :D, it works almost 
perfectly and I'm currently adding buttons to preselect various flower 
types, so far I have Poppies, Tulips, Daffs, Daisies and will add the others 
that came with the Inc file plus a few others such as Day Lily's and any 
others I can think of, and that will fit the inc files parameters. If you 
have any ideas or parameters already setup for other flower types, please 
post them here :)

Best Regards,

Keith

"Stephen McAvoy" <mcavoys [at] aolcom> wrote in message 
news:jth9f1pura1l14qfeak3n0dp249cnnhkcc@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:25:42 +0100, "Keith Hull"
> <me [at] khull666fsnetcouk> wrote:
>
>>It wont be ready for a while but it's looking good.....
>>
>>Hopefully Outlook will attach the piccy..
>>
> When is it due out, April the first?
> From your picy that's got to be a mock up.
> Please tell me I'm wrong :-)
>
>
> Regards
>        Stephen


Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Jacquier
Subject: Re: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;)
Date: 6 Aug 2005 17:13:14
Message: <42f4efaa$1@news.povray.org>
"Keith Hull" <me [at] khull666fsnetcouk> a écrit dans le message de
news:42f4ee9d@news.povray.org...
> Well, you asked for it, you are most definitely wrong :D, it works almost
> perfectly and I'm currently adding buttons to preselect various flower
> types, so far I have Poppies, Tulips, Daffs, Daisies and will add the
others
> that came with the Inc file plus a few others such as Day Lily's and any
> others I can think of, and that will fit the inc files parameters. If you
> have any ideas or parameters already setup for other flower types, please
> post them here :)
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith
>
Looks yummy :-) can it use trace() function?

Marc


Post a reply to this message

From: Keith Hull
Subject: Re: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;)
Date: 6 Aug 2005 17:23:36
Message: <42f4f218$1@news.povray.org>
It cant at the moment but there is know reason that I know of why my
code for GTGrass could not be incorporated, I'll look into it :)

Regards,

Keith

"Marc Jacquier" <jacquier.marc [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message 
news:42f4efaa$1@news.povray.org...
>
> "Keith Hull" <me [at] khull666fsnetcouk> a écrit dans le message de
> news:42f4ee9d@news.povray.org...
>> Well, you asked for it, you are most definitely wrong :D, it works almost
>> perfectly and I'm currently adding buttons to preselect various flower
>> types, so far I have Poppies, Tulips, Daffs, Daisies and will add the
> others
>> that came with the Inc file plus a few others such as Day Lily's and any
>> others I can think of, and that will fit the inc files parameters. If you
>> have any ideas or parameters already setup for other flower types, please
>> post them here :)
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Keith
>>
> Looks yummy :-) can it use trace() function?
>
> Marc
>
>


Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Re: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;)
Date: 6 Aug 2005 22:55:04
Message: <jrfaf1t48dtuf1gta3iqnmvn6d592upp3p@4ax.com>
On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 18:11:50 +0100, "Keith Hull"
<me [at] khull666fsnetcouk> wrote:

>Well, you asked for it, you are most definitely wrong :D

Seldom have I been so pleased to be wrong :-)

I look forward to the release.

Regards
        Stephen


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;)
Date: 8 Aug 2005 07:14:13
Message: <42f70645@news.povray.org>
"Stephen McAvoy" <mcavoys [at] aolcom> schreef in bericht
news:jrfaf1t48dtuf1gta3iqnmvn6d592upp3p@4ax.com...
>
> I look forward to the release.
>

Me too!

Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: Keith Hull
Subject: Re: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;)
Date: 15 Aug 2005 22:49:34
Message: <43011bfe@news.povray.org>
It can now .......


"Marc Jacquier" <jacquier.marc [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message 
news:42f4efaa$1@news.povray.org...
>
> "Keith Hull" <me [at] khull666fsnetcouk> a écrit dans le message de
> news:42f4ee9d@news.povray.org...
>> Well, you asked for it, you are most definitely wrong :D, it works almost
>> perfectly and I'm currently adding buttons to preselect various flower
>> types, so far I have Poppies, Tulips, Daffs, Daisies and will add the
> others
>> that came with the Inc file plus a few others such as Day Lily's and any
>> others I can think of, and that will fit the inc files parameters. If you
>> have any ideas or parameters already setup for other flower types, please
>> post them here :)
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Keith
>>
> Looks yummy :-) can it use trace() function?
>
> Marc
>
>


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download 'GAFonHF.jpg' (134 KB)

Preview of image 'GAFonHF.jpg'
GAFonHF.jpg


 

From: Marc Jacquier
Subject: Re: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;)
Date: 16 Aug 2005 07:18:56
Message: <43019360$1@news.povray.org>
"Keith Hull" <me [at] khull666fsnetcouk> a écrit dans le message de
news:43011bfe@news.povray.org...
> It can now .......
>
>
Hey great :D

Marc


Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Re: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;)
Date: 16 Aug 2005 07:57:01
Message: <k173g1phqomrcva5ls511g5d9mlhnjc53g@4ax.com>
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:52:19 +0100, "Keith Hull"
<me [at] khull666fsnetcouk> wrote:

>It can now .......
>
>
>"Marc Jacquier" <jacquier.marc [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message 
>news:42f4efaa$1@news.povray.org...
>>
>> "Keith Hull" <me [at] khull666fsnetcouk> a écrit dans le message de
>> news:42f4ee9d@news.povray.org...

>>>
>> Looks yummy :-) can it use trace() function?
>>
>> Marc
>>

Looking good


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2008 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.