POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : GrassAndFlower Plugin ;) : Re: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;) Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:55:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GrassAndFlower Plugin ;)
From: Keith Hull
Date: 6 Aug 2005 13:08:45
Message: <42f4ee9d@news.povray.org>
Well, you asked for it, you are most definitely wrong :D, it works almost
perfectly and I'm currently adding buttons to preselect various flower
types, so far I have Poppies, Tulips, Daffs, Daisies and will add the others
that came with the Inc file plus a few others such as Day Lily's and any
others I can think of, and that will fit the inc files parameters. If you
have any ideas or parameters already setup for other flower types, please
post them here :)

Best Regards,

Keith