POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : --- : Re: Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re:
From: ABX
Date: 18 Aug 2004 03:59:02
Message: <ml26i0dc5ldd2ila67fa1s1nqn9mifb87q@4ax.com>
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:22:06 +0200, "Oleguer Vilella"
<ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote:
> I have a white background "background { color White }" I want to make it
> transparent, I have trayed with this: "background { rgb <1, 1, 1> }"

color White is equal to rgb <1,1,1>

> but I
> doesn't turn transparent. I have found it on the help file but I couldn't
> see nothing of the kind. Any ideas?

You have to turn transparency of background with option passed in command
line. This is described in manual in subchapter named "Output File Type". If
there would be anything you still do not understand, feel free to ask.

BTW: please use something useful for the subject in the future. Thanks in
advance.

ABX