POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray V36B1 : Re: moray V36B1 Server Time
15 Jun 2024 14:51:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moray V36B1
From: Bernd Klenk
Date: 9 Apr 2004 05:17:37
Message: <mkpc70ha6igi5doftfv8r7l8i8ghipvp43@4ax.com>
On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:45:54 -0500, "Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] rexnetnet>
wrote:

>I love it! It's like a dream come true! This will save a lot of time and
>frustration. Just for fun, I converted a cube to mesh (6 faces) and divided
>it up to 16 faces per side (96 faces total) in about 3 minutes.
>Steve Shelby

Yes, works great!
I played around a bit last evening, but was to tired to try it
seriously. At the time I learned to predict, how the splitting
algorithm works, it was fun.

But I had a few crashes(GPF) and errors(Irregular mesh). I was unable
to recreate them, but took a sceenshot.
I posted it to moray.binaries, maybe someone can take a look at it.

I hope there will be a beta2, where selections from the mesh-editor
stay persistent between TAB switches. It still bothers me a little,
that I loose everything when I leave the editor.

--
Bernd