POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc] html conformity : Re: [doc] html conformity Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [doc] html conformity
Date: 21 Jun 2002 10:13:47
Message: <mkc6hucpmbco6ci4ihdvugmcgjjhcdudm2@4ax.com>
On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:59:37 +1000, "Chris Cason"
<new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote:
> "W?odzimierz ABX Skiba" <abx### [at] babilonorg> wrote in message
> > So perhaps You also missed my post about lost page of documentation ?
>
> No, I saw that, but it's not correct to call it 'lost', and neither is
> it correct to say the page has no closed body.

My fault. I didn't rechecked all previous notes but only partially. Currently
there is </body> but I'm pretty sure there wasn't (or there could be a bug in

> It is linked into from
> the start page (and has always been)

Right, I missed this but the reason why I noticed it as 'lost' is becouse
there is no 'next' 'prev' links and no chapter numbering.

> and it is properly closed HTML
> insofar as I can tell.

what about
http://news.povray.org/dvr3au0l9pv2v86amasifb6mlq5t1pja70%404ax.com ?