POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Wings 3D plugin not working : Wings 3D plugin not working Server Time
17 May 2024 19:57:11 EDT (-0400)
  Wings 3D plugin not working
From: Matthew Pace
Date: 10 Jun 2005 02:15:47
Message: <matt-pace-91A890.23154609062005@news.povray.org>
Hello all, I am running Mac OS 10.3.9 .  I have the latest version of
Wings (Downloaded last week, right before the server died).  I also have
the latest POV-Ray plugin.  I clicked install plugin (in wings), chose
the wXX_pov.beam file (Forgot what the XX was), anyways I got a message
saying plugin was installed correctly, but theres no options for the
plugin, or export/render options for POV.  I tried restarting wings, re
DLing the plugin, re installing the plugin (sometimes the message saying
it installed would appear twice).  NOTHING WORKED.  At all.  None of the
other files will install or anything.

Anyone able to lend a helping hand?

Thanks in advance.