POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : media headache : media headache Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  media headache
From: Matthew Pace
Date: 13 Nov 2003 19:51:22
Message: <matt-pace-2973A7.16511913112003@netplex.aussie.org>
Im sorry to bother you with something so silly and stupid, but I simply
cannot get my media to work.  I have checked the docs, checked other
people's media, fiddled with the parameters, fiddled with the controls,
the ouput is set to level 9 (the highest), and my media test (first try
with it) does not show.  I know its going to be something stupid I
forgot to turn one, but anyways, here is the code, in case you need it.

thanks in advance,
Matt
camera
{