POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 10 things to use a Min Heap for : Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10 things to use a Min Heap for
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Jun 2008 06:55:55
Message: <m70v5410o8tlj85omqe1b8a5hkkcb9a7hf@4ax.com>
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:06:29 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> It's old, dirty, overcrowded, expensive, and it looks like the decaying
>>> ruins of a fallen civilisation. What's to like?
>>
>> It's got character, it's exciting and the streets are paved with gold.
>
>I never did quite get that - surely gold is the worst possible material
>to pave streets with, no? ;-)

Metaphorically speaking :)

>> It is also bad form, old chap to slag off in public, where people
>> live. (Social etiquette rule #10)
>
>Really? Nobody seems to have the slightest problem with repeatedly
>telling me that Milton Keynes is a dump that should never have been
>built, etc.

Yeah! But doesn't it annoy you? It is not said to make them your best
friend. Take it from me you don't criticise where someone decides to
live or where they are born unless they start it.
It is a national sport in Scotland to slag off England. OMG how could
you possibly live there? - Because it is far away from the likes of
you. Is the only answer other than "Feck Off.

--

Regards
     Stephen