POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV CD No. 2? : Re: POV CD No. 2? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:41:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV CD No. 2?
From: Roland Mas
Date: 29 Oct 1998 19:48:18
Message: <m3zpaedgae.fsf@rpc66.acr.atr.co.jp>
WBG <sta### [at] ozemailcomau> writes:

> compilation is reading this, my wish-list on the CD would be:
[...]
> Anyone else got any thoughts on it?

  The Berkeley MPEG Tools.  They include a encoder and a player.  Why not
the ImageMagick package, too, part of which can be used to convert image
files by command lines simple as "convert image.tga image.jpeg", which
gives a very handy thing for frame-by-frame processing (I guess it can even
insert a signature in an image completely automatically, without bothering
doing it directly in POV).  And while we're at it, add a POV-mode for Emacs
(at least one of those does exist).

Roland.
--
Les francophones m'appellent Roland Mas,
English speakers call me Rowlannd' Mass,