POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:52:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Roland Mas
Date: 17 Feb 1999 13:00:51
Message: <m3pv7acmmp.fsf@clodomir.rezel.enst.fr>
I'm Roland Mas.  I'm from the Southern part of France, although I
currently am in school in Paris.

  I have used POV-Ray since it was called DKB-Trace 2.12, from the
very 1.0 on my Atari ST to the very 3.0 on the
eight-Alpha-600-MHz-4-Go-RAM I had (well, I had access to it) during
my internship.  (Still waiting for the 3.1, by the way.)

  I do not use any modeller.  My brain is my favourite modeller.  I do
not indent my code, either.  Emacs does it for me.  Sometimes even
bash or Perl do it for me, but I do not see it because it is piped
directly to POV-Ray.

  Have fun...

Roland.
--
Les francophones m'appellent Roland Mas,
English speakers call me Rowlannd' Mass,