POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Everything Sucks : Re: Everything Sucks Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everything Sucks
From: Stephen
Date: 7 May 2008 17:50:32
Message: <m09424hmc428vtkg8q1pbjdareb3d7amku@4ax.com>
On Wed,  7 May 2008 16:41:53 EDT, "Mike the Elder" <nomail@nomail>
wrote:

>1.  Ample amounts of CLEAN water. If you think your tap water is the least bit
>suspect, drink distilled or filtered water.

I don't normally join in these discussions, mainly because no one asks
me but I agree with everything you have said except for two things.
1. Stone soup is maybe a bit better than chicken soup IMO :)
2. And drinking water. You said "Ample amounts" which is fine and
correct but most people over do it. (again IMHO) There was a
recommendation that everyone should consume 2 litres of water a day
which has been interpreted as drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
When in fact it meant, including the water you consume during eating
fruit, veg and other food. (I'm not talking to people who live in hot
countries or do manual work and sweat or "glow" a lot (for the ladies
:)) It really distresses me seeing some people carrying and sipping
from bottles of water during the whole day. (It knocks the body's
balance out) Funnily enough most of them are fat, a sign that
something is wrong.
Call me an old Spey Wife if you like but the old ways are the best.

Sam, keep the faith and if you can be strong you will come through the
bad times :)
--

Regards
     Stephen