POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tragic News in our Community : Re: Tragic News in our Community Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tragic News in our Community
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 21 Dec 1999 14:29:05
Message: <ls9fOCy78KVCHdZxl3xk39n605bI@4ax.com>
It's a sad moment when any human being dies, but when someone so young has a fatal
acident
the grief is magnified.  Someone said that this medium is impersonal, but I feel I
know
most of the characters who inhabit this corner of the web.  Ron is one I admire for
his
work, which we have all benefited from, but also for his tolerance and humour.  I am
sure
that everyone in the group feels the shock that I did and wish there was some way of
lessening the grief for him.  There isn't, of course, but perhaps our words showing we
all
want to demonstrate our affection for him might offer a crumb of comfort.

Thanks to Ken for posting the sad news.

David