POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm curious : Re: I'm curious Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm curious
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Dec 2007 04:01:09
Message: <linen3d4eigionlhf9fsm0fscpg9c51vit@4ax.com>
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:28:44 -0600, Sherry Shaw <ten### [at] aolcom> wrote:

>Thanks for your kind thoughts.

My pleasure

>Sorry it took me so long to reply...Between finals (went back to school
>to try to get myself back into the job market), the holidays (always
>busy and always rough, even without my husband having passed away 3 days
>before [the silly US holiday of] Thanksgiving 2005), I've sadly let
>things get away from me yet again...

I don't know what is worse. Back to school or re-entering the job market. I wish
you all the luck that you need.

>As the bumper sticker says (more or less), "Stuff happens."  Here's my
>advice to the young & foolish among us--NEVER, NEVER, NEVER pass up the
>opportunity to say "I love you" to the one you love...

They say, "It's what you've not done that you regret most".

>Thanks again, Stephen.  Wish I could give you a big ol' hug in person.

Err, I'm not really a huggy type of person. I tend to turn them into hip throws
which can be embarrassing when you just meet someone. But I appreciate the
thought.  {BTW If you are ever in London}

Ech! Girls! :)

Regards
	Stephen