POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Doc question : Re: Doc question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doc question
From: Peter Popov
Date: 29 Nov 1999 00:38:07
Message: <lhBCON56D4I4L1hSkqWGlMEgal5Z@4ax.com>

<ffj### [at] club-internetfr> wrote:

>The doc is written in HTML. I have one question for the webmaster : Is
>there a way to display a comment ( just like Excel or Word) in a HTML
>page when you move your mouse over either a word or a link.

Try this:

<A HREF="" ALT="A cute little tip popping up...">Point your mouse
here</A>

Of course, if you don't want it to look like a link you'll have to
fiddle with CSS or font settings (I will try the latter and see if it
works, haven't done it in years).

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700