POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Conjugation Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conjugation
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Jan 2009 04:40:22
Message: <lboom493efvvrkejpv9kpm1e70jc1olaj3@4ax.com>
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:21:20 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>I'm just concerned that I apply for the "wrong" thing, they look, see I
>don't have what's wanted for that job, and summarily delete my
>application without realising that I'd be useful for some other job they
>have. That's all.

You have a point but OTOH if they are having a recruiting drive they might
actually read your application. Years ago I got an interview with a company that
was having a recruiting drive for a job as an Instrument Tech. The day of the
interview I saw that they were advertising for Electronic Techs. So when I
arrived at the interview I just asked if I could be considered for the job I
wanted.
But things were different in bygone times, I know.
--

Regards
     Stephen