POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. : Re: I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post.
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Jan 2008 12:02:05
Message: <lam1p392q1os9evntblbc90o4j2uv7qlg6@4ax.com>
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:43:07 -0500, Ian Burgmyer <spe### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>Metering video equipment is the other method and that's the one that I'm
>going to be dealing with.  It's really interesting so far.

Of course I knew that was one of the methods, when I thought about it. I only
vaguely recognised the name. In the UK, TV ratings are measured by the
"Broadcasters Audience Research Board" but I've heard of the Nielsen TV Ratings
for the US.
It sounds like a good job. Well done.
Will you have to travel or will it be on site somewhere?

Regards
	Stephen