POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My mouse : Re: My mouse Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My mouse
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Jan 2008 11:28:40
Message: <l7npo3hpmmudu1eieuosmftd9v8677qb95@4ax.com>
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:18:40 +0200, "Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot
com> wrote:

>*imagines trying to navigate mouse with keyboard* *shudder*
>Give me short cut keys any day

IIRC it was part of the win 2.x or 3.x setup. Not everyone had a mouse in those
days.
I've just noticed that there is some junk DNA left.
Put a windows app in restore mode (not maximised) with the mouse click the
top-left most icon and select size. You can then resize the window with the
cursor keys. I can't remember how to access this menu with the keyboard.

Regards
	Stephen