POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : --- : Re: background transparent Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: background transparent
From: ABX
Date: 18 Aug 2004 04:41:09
Message: <l556i09ls3i9o131d4gnoj8jsr2nnlo8gi@4ax.com>
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:19:44 +0200, "Oleguer Vilella"
<ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote:
> Where I have to
> put this, in the background? "background { ??? }"

Mentioned subchapter is enclosed in chapter about POV-Ray options. Those
options can be located in command line when POV-Ray is launched and/or in
ini-file readed prior parsing/rendering your scene and/or in platform specific
place like command-line in toolbar in Windows port.

Try to browse manual, this is way to wide subject to be explained in simple
post.

> I only want a transparent
> background not configure my graphic target.

I do not know what do you mean as "graphic target", but you cannot have
transparent background if you do not have transparency/aplha support in file
format you are rendering into.

ABX