POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ultra fun : Re: Ultra fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ultra fun
From: Stephen
Date: 14 May 2009 14:35:02
Message: <l2po05prfrkoar4og83n4gec92uiepnja9@4ax.com>
On Thu, 14 May 2009 18:56:46 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> Actually, it turns out they removed all of my administrative powers. I
>>> have no idea why. But it's kind of necessary for my job function, so I
>>> have added them back to myself.
>>
>> Next step, they move your desk to the gatehouse. :-)
>
>Ooo, a promotion! I get to leave the cupboard...

For the wide open spaces ;)

Nah! Your job is safe. Who else would do it for the peanuts you say that they
pay you :-)

I got locked out of a SAP system once because some configurer abroad had changed
a default in Production without documenting it. I changed it back in Dev and
when it was transported to Prod all hell broke loose.
--

Regards
     Stephen