POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some conspiracy theories are right after all... : Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Sep 2009 05:54:09
Message: <l217a5latj8vtknftju86rs41mnfmfmdom@4ax.com>
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 19:26:42 -0400, Sabrina Kilian <ski### [at] vtedu> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 08:52:59 -0400, Sabrina Kilian <ski### [at] vtedu> wrote:
>>> Completely off topic,
>>
>> This is the place for it, ye ken.
>>

>I remember typing that and thinking "I can put a strange anecdote after
>it." But I don't remember typing or deleting said story.

Then you probably didn't ;) But at that time of the morning you can be forgiven.

>> Well, if you can get to that crock of gold I hid before Jim does then take USD
>> 10 worth as my contribution to keeping the "land of the free" the home of the
>> healthy. <g>
>>

>Can we play hot-or-cold to see who can find it first?
>*walking out the door* Am I closer yet?!

It was only a fairy tale sending Jim on a wild goose chase :)

Sabrina?

Sabrina, are you there? Can you here me?

Oh! Well, she'll be back in time for dinner. Don't forget to take your watch.
:-)

>>> Both.
>>
>> Me too I was having breakfast with the toothache fairy :(
>
>Antibiotics for me. Not the good antibiotics that make you feel better
>in a day or two, but the kind where you feel slightly less awful for a week.

Oh! Sorry to hear that. I'm in full sympathy mode. My wife has Trigeminal
neuralgia on top of ME :( That has been disturbing her sleep for more than a
year.
--

Regards
     Stephen