POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro-ripping >:) : Re: Macro-ripping >:) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro-ripping >:)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 28 Mar 2000 15:07:46
Message: <kw7hOIG0AzR7jnRKuDl8zr3wAGUC@4ax.com>
On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:25:40 +0200, Zeger Knaepen
<ZEG### [at] studentkuleuvenacbe> wrote:

>Is it OK for everybody that I just take all the macros and INC-files I
>can find (from your pages, from this newsgroup, ...) and put them on
>my site (of course giving the creator the credits) to make one large
>(enormous might be a better word) collection?  Or does someone
>disagree with this?

I hope the rest of the TAG members won't get mad at me for disclosing
that a similar project has been discussed among us as a possible to-do
in the future. If you could do our job, that would be great :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet