POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
30 Sep 2024 00:11:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Apr 2009 06:30:44
Message: <ktaju4trbs1mvin6o7ufd1mmkj4q0q708c@4ax.com>
On 18 Apr 2009 06:18:09 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>  Thus I asked him if he would have preferred that I call him stupid,
>rather than assuming that he was just nitpicking on purpose. Fine by me
>either way.

You did not, you called him stupid. It doesn't mater if you used a question mark
at the end of your sentence or not.

Andrel is wrong, we are not speaking "International" English. Americans will
always speak American English and the English will speak "standard" English or
the Queen's English. Each country that has its own variation of English will
naturally speak and write it. I speak and write Stephen's English and I often
have a hard time communicating.
Sae nae mair fechtin

--

Regards