POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools : Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 1 Jun 2004 14:48:24
Message: <krjpb0hi8har4gfl2g73h9n6hpcccfipcd@4ax.com>
On Tue,  1 Jun 2004 13:46:54 EDT, "CFM" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>I did select the file, too. I've also typed it into the File Name box. I've
>put it in there with and without a file extension. Nothing works. It's
>always the same error window. What am I missing?!

This may sound silly and don't take offence, but did you press the
start button in TMPGEnc?
The next thing I can think of is do you have Hide extensions for known
file types. In Explorer or My Computer > Tools > Folder Options >
View. If you do then un-tick it.
Failing that try another encoding progtame like VideoMach found at
http://gromada.com/VideoMach_dl.html

One other thing, where did you get your copy of Pov-Ray? I just
downloaded the installation file from http://www.povray.org/download/
and reinstalled my programme. I could not find  clockdemo.pov.
I must say I admire your perseverance.

Regards
        Stephen