POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New Computer : Re: New Computer Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Computer
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Aug 2009 16:24:42
Message: <knqg851k7dagm0ei35m5bec8m46h5t502q@4ax.com>
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:55:11 +0200, andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>Seems you are a few years before into computers.

My first real job was with Honeywell, in 1969. Where I tested PCBs for the H-416
and H-316. The first computer I ever saw was a valve analog one at Glasgow
University a couple of years earlier. I spent about 10 years working in computer
maintenance in factories before working offshore. Which was a very different
life :)
Now I skive around working in SAP configuring the Plant Maintenance and Customer
Service modules.
--

Regards
     Stephen