POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 22 Jun 2000 18:18:01
Message: <km35ls44r7jtps8f8ch8oq2jg5ppm9ortu@4ax.com>
On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:38:45 -0500, "Tony[B]"
<ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:

>> PS: Please keep in mind that the POV-Team - unlike large companies - does
>> not have the money or time to employ a whole department of usability
>> experts and web designers to create a "perfect" site.
>
>Don't they have a TAG-Team?

Ahem! *You* have the TAG.

>Can't they make a special team for the website design and maintenance?

I don't think it would be a good idea, unless of course it's a really
small team -- a designer/graphician and a coder.

>I'm sure lots of people here would devote their time to helping.
>I know I would.

I would, too, if need arises. I get the feeling Chris will handle it
quite unless he spends most of his day reading how peeps jump on him.

>I have Photoshop. I can be of great assistance, with this powerful tool.

I know of at least four regulars on this server who have experience in
web design. Whether our help is needed or not is an altogether
different story. For now, I am just curious what Chris has in mind.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet