POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray just doesn't fit in a production workflow : Re: POV-Ray just doesn't fit in a production workflow Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray just doesn't fit in a production workflow
From: ABX
Date: 22 Dec 2003 09:06:49
Message: <kauduvkv6jcp98snamuammugtm7j0ta28f@4ax.com>
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:45:44 +0100, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi <glp### [at] onocom>
wrote:
> > > NURBS could be written as a macro. In fact I think someone has been working
> > > on that already.
> > See Tor's posts at http://news.povray.org/search/?s=nurbs
> I do not know if I have understood it.  Then you think that Pov-Ray is
> not a good tool for the professional design 3D? (Images,Animations,Movies).

I have no experience in professional design 3D at all so I can't judge but I
think there is nothing to understand in my post :-) I just posted link to
point how NURBS macros mentioned earlier could be found by those not aware
when and how it appeared.

ABX