POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Blob2: Availability, Documentation & Public Interest : Re: Blob2: Availability, Documentation & Public Interest Server Time
28 Sep 2024 16:45:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob2: Availability, Documentation & Public Interest
From: ABX
Date: 13 Oct 2003 11:52:47
Message: <juhlovk5uv85spric6felsv0o6cgi0s854@4ax.com>
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:39:04 -0700, Samuel Benge <sbe### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:
> What do you mean 'console version'?

Something which work within dos/command box under windowses.

> Any working patch I could get would
> be much appreciated.

I will announce it in this group when it will be compiled for you - this will
happen near end of this week due to other tasks I have. If anybody is able to
make it earlier, please do it for Samuel.

ABX