POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Small Request (maybe). : Re: Small Request (maybe). Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Small Request (maybe).
From: Alan Kong
Date: 24 Jul 2000 19:07:23
Message: <jripns8c7qda1gshprp5r99sr250obvk9e@4ax.com>
On 24 Jul 2000 18:53:15 -0400 ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet (Steve) wrote:

>My grand plan is to write a perl script that will produce the emacs
>menu from the Insert-Menu file that's used for the other platforms,
>that way as POV is upgraded, the perl script just needs to be run
>on the standard Insert-Menu file and it will produce a new Insert
>menu for emacs.

  Steve, you might want to take a look at the Insert Menu before using a
perl script to generate an emacs version - I found that many of the menu
items needed substantial modification to suit my needs, although it
provides a good baseline for writing an updated Insert Menu. Your
mileage may vary, accordingly.