POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for plastic texture and help files : Re: Looking for plastic texture and help files Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for plastic texture and help files
From: Alan Kong
Date: 10 Dec 1999 18:58:12
Message: <jp435sg6su28bmtjovrp34bptsvrgo6606@4ax.com>
On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:08:07 +0100, "Peter Hertel" <big### [at] yahoocom>
wrote:

>BTW.. my help files are destroyed, I can't search in them.. is there a place
>where I can get only the help files *.hlp for POV-Ray v3.1 windows?
>Is it the gid files which are bad or ??

  You can download HTML, Word, or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) docs (for the
rendering engine) but I'm not sure where you could obtain the separate
Windows Help for POV-Ray for Windows.

  If you've got Adobe Acrobat Reader the .pdf is nice because it is much
smaller in size than the Windows Help.

http://www.povray.org/ftp/pub/povray/Official/Docs/