POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Little improvements to the VFAQ page : Re: Little improvements to the VFAQ page Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:35:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Little improvements to the VFAQ page
From: Jerry
Date: 22 Jan 1999 13:09:02
Message: <jerry-2201991009040001@cerebus.acusd.edu>
In article <36a8af8b.0@news.povray.org>, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<fro### [at] charliecnsiitedu> wrote:

>In article <36A88C50.EE7E1316@ica.uni-stuttgart.de> , Marc Schimmler
><sch### [at] icauni-stuttgartde>  wrote:
>
>>The background color hurts my eyes but that's a matter of taste not to
>>argue about.
>
>It is just too dark!  This makes reading much harder.   I think it can
easily be
>changed, I hope... :-)

I have a tendency to switch to "Use my colors, overriding page" in
browsers after hitting otherwise useful pages with hard-to-read colors.
The ability to override poor color choices is very useful :*)

(But then, I also tend to turn Javascript off when visiting Geocities. I
guess I'm an old curmudgeon before my time.)

Jerry