POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Q: Your scripting style : Re: Q: Your scripting style Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Q: Your scripting style
From: Jerry
Date: 12 Feb 2001 11:49:53
Message: <jerry-180A50.08495512022001@news.povray.org>
In article <3a87dce9@news.povray.org>, "Marc-Hendrik Bremer"
<Mar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
>So, how are you doing these things?

Well, I make use of the "bookmarks" feature in the interface I'm using,
if I find myself going to any particular place often.

If a file starts getting too large, I'll pull all of a certain category
out (for example, all texture definitions) and put them into a separate
file. I'll also look for macros and definitions that I might want to use
in *other* scenes, and put them into the appropriate include file in my
secondary includes directory.

Jerry
--
http://www.hoboes.com/jerry/
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish, and you've