POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Windows XP question, kinda dumb : Re: Windows XP question, kinda dumb Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:46:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows XP question, kinda dumb
From: Peter Popov
Date: 27 Oct 2002 07:50:38
Message: <j3onrukeuc7b79qf01vhavc86ttg2ld7ml@4ax.com>
On Sun, 27 Oct 2002 10:40:46 -0000, "Andrew Cocker"
<mai### [at] andrewcockercouk> wrote:

>Should be simple I think, unless you've tried and found a problem that I haven't
expected.

I though it would be simple until I actually tried to do so. Then it
turned out I should use silver and garlic, because the darn thing
never cared that I killed it - I had 10 copies in my recycle bin and
it still resurrected just milliseconds after deleting.

Renaming it results in having the renamed *and* the original files...
so there are now 15 different copies of it :)

>I think you should just be able to delete this file.

That's what I thought, too...

>Why would you want to do so?

I want to replace it with another text editor (in this case SciTE).

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg