POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New web design mock-up : Re: New web design mock-up Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New web design mock-up
From: Kyle
Date: 17 Jan 2008 09:34:17
Message: <j0puo3hjmu9dogah6v9v7tg9ohaj046e57@4ax.com>
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:50:11 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>(Unfortunately, I lack the creativity necessary for comming up with
>original designs - be that visual or auditory. I guess I'm too much of
>an automaton to think for myself...)

I find my creative spirit is awakened when my life is in a bit of turmoil and my
emotions are close to the surface.  Usually some moderate alcohol abuse plays a role
too.  This leads me to an
observation that many creative individuals (thinking about rock musicians) may get
their creativity from their crazy life, but then try to sustain it during their
popularity, only to be put down (or
die) because of it.