POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:29:06 EDT (-0400)
   "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! (Message 1 to 10 of 82)
From: Hildur K
Subject: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted!
Date: 24 Jan 2007 08:10:01
Message: <web.45b759f131bda0662e3296b70@news.povray.org>
The suggestion came up for us impatient IRTC submitters to agree on our own
topic with a deadline on the end of February. Just to keep us busy while we

If you want to know more about the current situation regarding the IRTC see

The idea is to upload our unofficial entries on these newsgroups, no voting,
just for viewing and exchange of comments etc.

So if you have a suggestion for a simple "pseudo" topic, please post here.

Hildur

Post a reply to this message

"Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net> wrote:
> The suggestion came up for us impatient IRTC submitters to agree on our own
> topic with a deadline on the end of February. Just to keep us busy while we

> If you want to know more about the current situation regarding the IRTC see
>
> The idea is to upload our unofficial entries on these newsgroups, no voting,
> just for viewing and exchange of comments etc.
>
> So if you have a suggestion for a simple "pseudo" topic, please post here.
>
> Hildur

Glad my idea got an immeadiate agreement.

Thomas de Groot already suggested :"This is NOT a checkered plane"

    Bruno

Post a reply to this message

> The suggestion came up for us impatient IRTC submitters to agree on our own
> topic with a deadline on the end of February. Just to keep us busy while we

I like this plan - it's not giving up on IRTC nor just waiting.

> So if you have a suggestion for a simple "pseudo" topic, please post here.

Sleep.
Confusion?
Rebirth?

Primitive - what can you do with just one type of primitive?

Post a reply to this message

"Bruno Cabasson" <bru### [at] alcatelaleniaspacefr> wrote:

> Glad my idea got an immeadiate agreement.

I was actually thinking the exact same thought.

Post a reply to this message

Verm <pov### [at] thirteeendynucom> wrote:
> Hildur K. wrote:
> > The suggestion came up for us impatient IRTC submitters to agree on our own
> > topic with a deadline on the end of February. Just to keep us busy while we

> I like this plan - it's not giving up on IRTC nor just waiting.
>
> > So if you have a suggestion for a simple "pseudo" topic, please post here.
>
> Sleep.
> Confusion?
> Rebirth?
>

> Primitive - what can you do with just one type of primitive?

start :-)

Stephen

Post a reply to this message