POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! : "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! Server Time
18 Apr 2024 14:58:01 EDT (-0400)
   "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted!
From: Hildur K
Date: 24 Jan 2007 08:10:01
Message: <web.45b759f131bda0662e3296b70@news.povray.org>
The suggestion came up for us impatient IRTC submitters to agree on our own
topic with a deadline on the end of February. Just to keep us busy while we

If you want to know more about the current situation regarding the IRTC see

The idea is to upload our unofficial entries on these newsgroups, no voting,
just for viewing and exchange of comments etc.

So if you have a suggestion for a simple "pseudo" topic, please post here.

Hildur