POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : current tpic Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  current tpic (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: cajera
Subject: current tpic
Date: 29 Jun 2006 12:30:00
Message: <web.44a3fee5455d7ef3576a3df80@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I sent my participation for the current topic by email, and I still do not
have an answer to know if my sending is well recorded. Remain one days. Can
make a new sending by Web Submissions ?
Tnank

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: current tpic
Date: 29 Jun 2006 14:14:03
Message: <44a4186b@news.povray.org>
"cajera" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I sent my participation for the current topic by email, and I still do not
> have an answer to know if my sending is well recorded. Remain one days.
> Can
> make a new sending by Web Submissions ?

      Hi Cajera

          Send by web submission! I had exactly the same problem for the
last topic.

           ~Steve~

> Tnank

Post a reply to this message