POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : current tpic : Re: current tpic Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:11:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: current tpic
From: Hildur K
Date: 2 Jul 2006 12:25:00
Message: <web.44a7f0bd26ec307c1ac30bde0@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> That is the correct behavior.
> You cannot open the files, until another folder like 'zipped-up' or
> 'winvote' are created.
>
> So, let's hope waiting time is short.
>
> By the way, I'm eager to see your entry!
>

> Norbert Kern

Thank you, you are too kind :)

However, if I try to open
ftp://irtc.org/pub/stills/2006-06-30/
in IE, it either freezes the browser

or if you try to go directly to the root
ftp://irtc.org
you only see the welcome message and no directories, just an error message.

I can however view all directories and files from within Mozilla and
downloading older zip files works from there, (but no welcome message).

other browsers.

above link to see if your entry made it!

Hildur K