POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : waiting... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  waiting... (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Norbert Kern
Subject: waiting...
Date: 20 May 2006 04:45:01
Message: <web.446ed6e8218e1bd5d02130260@news.povray.org>
I'm worried.
This is the longest waiting time for an update of the IRTC stills round
IIRC.
No new topic is published too.
And I'm curious about the results.
Am I the only one who is thinking like me?

waiting...

Norbert Kern

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: waiting...
Date: 20 May 2006 04:53:34
Message: <446ed90e@news.povray.org>
Norbert Kern <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> Am I the only one who is thinking like me?

  Yes.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Roman Reiner
Date: 20 May 2006 08:15:01
Message: <web.446f080fbe843daba7422c850@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Norbert Kern <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> > Am I the only one who is thinking like me?
>
>   Yes.
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

What Warp wanted to say is that you are not the first one who askes this
question. It's rather that this is being asked after almost every round.
By using the search you and all the others before you would have found that
the ftp version of the site is updated much earlier than the website.

http://news.povray.org/irtc.stills/thread/%3Ce8jh525bdgs9cj1s9o41b429035e3i1483@4ax.com%3E/

that's why you're the only one.

Regards Roman

Post a reply to this message