POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Thank you, guys Server Time
18 Apr 2024 17:10:14 EDT (-0400)
  Thank you, guys (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Stefan Persson
Subject: Thank you, guys
Date: 3 Oct 2005 21:17:51
Message: <4341d83f@news.povray.org>
I just wanted to show my humble gratitude for
the results I got on my entry for the Minimalism round.
Just back from Mendoza, Argentina and I'm going back
there in a couple of weeks so I'm not sure if I can
make it to the next round.

Anyways, I think there was some fine pieces entered
in this round. From my personal view, excluding my
own entry of course, I think that except for some few
adjustments the result reflected what cought my eye
when I voted.

Again, thank you all for the votes.

Best regards,

Stefan

Post a reply to this message

Oh, btw, for all you wine lovers out there I can
highly recommend the products from this district.
Mendoza i.e. :D

Totally OT, but.. forgive me.. ;)

Stefan

"Stefan Persson" <azy### [at] hotmailcom> skrev i meddelandet
>I just wanted to show my humble gratitude for
> the results I got on my entry for the Minimalism round.
> Just back from Mendoza, Argentina and I'm going back
> there in a couple of weeks so I'm not sure if I can
> make it to the next round.
>
> Anyways, I think there was some fine pieces entered
> in this round. From my personal view, excluding my
> own entry of course, I think that except for some few
> adjustments the result reflected what cought my eye
> when I voted.
>
> Again, thank you all for the votes.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Stefan

Post a reply to this message

Yes, the round turned out quite well.  Congratulations!

Post a reply to this message

"Stefan Persson" <azy### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I just wanted to show my humble gratitude for
> the results I got on my entry for the Minimalism round.
> Just back from Mendoza, Argentina and I'm going back
> there in a couple of weeks so I'm not sure if I can
> make it to the next round.
>
> Anyways, I think there was some fine pieces entered
> in this round. From my personal view, excluding my
> own entry of course, I think that except for some few
> adjustments the result reflected what cought my eye
> when I voted.
>
> Again, thank you all for the votes.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Stefan

Congrats, a worthy winner. It was good to see such high standards in this
round, I currently have no ideas for anything for the current round, still
hoping to get some inspiration but time is runnig out..

Sean

Post a reply to this message