POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Thank you, guys : Thank you, guys Server Time
26 Apr 2024 13:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Thank you, guys
From: Stefan Persson
Date: 3 Oct 2005 21:17:51
Message: <4341d83f@news.povray.org>
I just wanted to show my humble gratitude for
the results I got on my entry for the Minimalism round.
Just back from Mendoza, Argentina and I'm going back
there in a couple of weeks so I'm not sure if I can
make it to the next round.

Anyways, I think there was some fine pieces entered
in this round. From my personal view, excluding my
own entry of course, I think that except for some few
adjustments the result reflected what cought my eye
when I voted.

Again, thank you all for the votes.

Best regards,

Stefan