POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Any hints about next topic? Server Time
6 May 2024 05:41:16 EDT (-0400)
  Any hints about next topic? (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Roberto Amorim
Subject: Re: Dessert
Date: 6 Jul 2004 14:09:15
Message: <40eaeacb@news.povray.org>
> There are going to be a lot of sand dunes this round.

Someone might render dunes, sand worms, along with some spice and... uh...
never mind, I've seen that somewhere. :-)

Hmmm, it looks like my mind is not a desert of ideas as I first thought. :-)

Post a reply to this message

"Roberto Amorim" <wol### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > There are going to be a lot of sand dunes this round.
>
> Someone might render dunes, sand worms, along with some spice and... uh...
> never mind, I've seen that somewhere. :-)

Oh darn, I should have saved that pyramid I used in the mythology round...

RG

Post a reply to this message