POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : tum-te-tum-te-tum... Server Time
7 May 2024 02:38:14 EDT (-0400)
  tum-te-tum-te-tum... (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: Re: tum-te-tum-te-tum...
Date: 23 Mar 2004 07:31:27
Message: <40602e1f$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "JC (Exether)" <no### [at] spamfr> wrote in message
>
>>St. wrote:
>>
>>>  ;)
>>
>>Sure !!
>>:-p
>

>    Heheh... well, I didn't want to sound too 'pushy'. Any idea what's
> going on with the results? I'm now starting to have nightmares where
> giant reflective raytraced numbers come flying at me - and they're all
> zero's...  :o/
>
>      ~Steve~
>

>>--
>>http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)

voting ends on 25th I think

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 23 Mar 2004 13:20:18
Message: <40607fe2@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message

> voting ends on 25th I think

 Oh. Hmm, all these years, and I never knew there was an 'end of
voting' date... I thought something was wrong this time around because
it's taken longer than normal.  :o/

 Ok, I don't really want to know what my results are, honest.  ;)

  I just want to show some more images in p.b.i connected with my
image... I'll have to wait...

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message