POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : tum-te-tum-te-tum... : Re: tum-te-tum-te-tum... Server Time
7 May 2024 03:07:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tum-te-tum-te-tum...
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 23 Mar 2004 16:17:26
Message: <4060a966$1@news.povray.org>
They give the end of voting period in the voting page, it's 25th, and
usually it takes a few days before you can actually see the results
(last I said that few days equaled 11 :-)).
You can expect the results before the next ending date I suppose, the
bad thing is that I usually don't start my entry before I have the
results of previous round, it's a question of motivation I guess.

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)